Over the last couple of years, OnePlus has grown from being a no-name Chinese brand to one of the most popular premium smartphone brands in India. Earlier this year in September, the company branched out its product lineup and launched its first Android-powered QLED 4K TV, alongside the OnePlus 7T (review). The OnePlus TV received its first update early on in October, which introduced new lighting effects for the soundbar and fixed issues with the connectivity and HDR. Now, OnePlus is rolling out another update for the TV which brings official support for the Netflix app, among other things.
The latest update for the OnePlus TV Q1 and Q1 Pro (V1.8.0T1911211115) has finally introduced Netflix support, something that we sorely missed in our review of the TV. Following the update, OnePlus TV users will be able to download the Netflix app from the Play Store and enjoy their favorite movies/TV shows on the platform. Along with Netflix support, the update brings some minor improvements and optimizations. Here’s the official changelog for the OTA update:
- Netflix on board!
- Added setting for directly entering recent “Input Source” at startup
- Optimized volume adjustment experience to increase or decrease audio volume more comfortable
- Pressing volume up and down buttons together to mute the TV
- Remote low battery and charging status notification on TV
- Optimized PQ video pinkish issue
As with all updates from the company, the latest OTA update for the OnePlus TV is rolling out in an incremental fashion. The update will initially be available only for a handful of users, with a broader rollout to follow in the next few days.
Source: OnePlus Forums
The post OnePlus TV update brings Netflix support to the Android TV appeared first on xda-developers.
Savage Sword of Conan #12 is in stores from Marvel Comics next week, by Frank Tieri and Andrea Di Vito, and the preview below provides shocking insight into Conan’s manners and respect toward workers in the Hyperborean service economy.
This story starts like many other Conan stories…
…with the Barbarian hellbent on revenge.
But why? There’s only one way to find out.
With a flashback, and that’s what we get, as we find Conan besting a fellow bargoer in two contests. But after destroying the entire bar, Conan will only tip the bartender a single coin, surely not even enough to cover the damages.
And even then, Conan takes that tip back as well!
Well, at least he’s charitable. Savage Sword of Conan #12 hits stores on Wednesday.
SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN #12
(W) Frank Tieri (A) Andrea Di Vito (CA) Dave Wilkins
A DEMON IN ARGOS!
• After witnessing a heinous crime, CONAN hunts down a mysterious demonic sect.
• But whatever his intentions, Conan may well doom the nation if he doesn’t solve the mystery in time!
• An epic quest across the Kothian Hills and a surprise twist!
• Plus: The concluding chapter of the all-new novella “THE SHADOW OF VENGEANCE”!
In Shops: Dec 11, 2019
The post Conan Reveals He’s a Bad Tipper in Savage Sword of Conan #12 [Preview] appeared first on Bleeding Cool News And Rumors.
Punisher: Soviet #2 is in stores from Marvel Comics next week, by Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows, bringing the Punisher back to his MAX days.
And in this preview, The Punisher has come face to face with a copycat, a man doing Punisher’s job of brutally murdering criminals, but leaving Frank to take the credit… or the blame.
But when these two come face to face, it turns out they may have more in common.
Perhaps this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship? Frank could definitely use more friends.
Sharing a hatred of criminals and a passion for killing is good basis to form a lasting bond.
Stepanovich is certainly willing to share, delving right into his origin story.
Punisher: Soviet #2 hits stores on Wednesday.
PUNISHER SOVIET #2 (OF 6) (MR)
(W) Garth Ennis (A) Jacen Burrows (CA) Paolo Rivera
• Seeds planted decades ago in Moscow and Afghanistan bloom bloody in New York City.
• Who is Valery Stepanovich and why did he mow down a room full of Russian mobsters?
• These are questions Frank Castle is going to answer and then decide if Valery deserves his own punishment.
In Shops: Dec 11, 2019
The post Frank Castle Makes a New Friend in Punisher: Soviet #2 [Preview] appeared first on Bleeding Cool News And Rumors.
- Page 1 of 2560
- Next page